Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cute as a Button


So one of my favorite things is nail polish. Always has been, even as a little girl. Then, I discovered Manicures and Pedicures when I got a bit older. Ahhh, heaven! Anyway, this is the color I am currently wearing, by Essie, called Cute as a Button.
It's described as a "juicy persimmon delight."
Um, whatever, basically it's a coral pink color. Very pretty. I have fair skin but it'd look fantastic with a tan. A perfect early summer color!
It costs about $8, I bought mine at CVS then took it to the nail salon and got matching tips and toes. It's fun to check out all the different colors at the nail salon, but I like bringing my own, that way I have the color for touch-ups. I usually only do this when I have an event or am traveling.
Anyway, what do you think?
What's your favorite nail color?

No comments:

Post a Comment