Friday, May 13, 2011

Sweet Cheeks


Physicians Formula Happy Boost Blush in Rose

No, not those cheeks! We'll get to that later. No, I'm talking about shiny apples on your face. What better way to dress them up than with some blush. And for that fresh-faced flush, a rosy pink is the way to go, right? So when I saw Physicians Formula Happy Boost Blend blush with its cute little packaging, I had to try it!
Supposedly it "promotes a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress."
Now, that's a lot to expect from a $12 blush. But hey, I bit, and picked up one of my very own. It comes with a brush that is hidden underneath the palette. The brush isn't that great. Get a good one. I like the Flatbuki Brush from Too Faced. It's soft and it distributes color lightly and evenly. That will run you another $12.50.

Flatbuki Brush by Too Faced

Back to the blush. I couldn't wait to get a whiff of it and start feeling happy. It is supposed to "provides a feeling of joy each time you apply. It smells nice, like Sweet Tarts and flowers. It's a very faint smell, not overwhemling and when it's on your cheeks, you can't smell it. It went on nice and pink, but maybe a little bit too bright a pink for my taste. I have fair skin, so maybe it would look better on darker skin. They have different colors. I got "Rose." Didn't love it, didn't hate it.
My favorite blush is still Snow Bunny by Too Faced and Pink Leopard. They are both $28 but it will last forever and double as a bronzer, too. They both have enough
pink in them to give you that fresh-faced look.
  

   
Snow Bunny by Too Faced and Pink leopard, underneath





 

  

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff, Chica. What made you decide to do this bloglet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just something I've been wanting to do for fun, after long days of writing about death and destruction. ;-)

    ReplyDelete